Moving - On the Look out for Good Schools in Pennsylvania & Baltimore

huma2007

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am trying to look for good schools in the Baltimore / Pennsylvania area.- preferably near Carlisle Pa., - which is where my husband will be practicing.
I need to know whether to go towards the Main Baltimore area or stay in the Cumberland Valley School District.
Any - any -advice would be much appreciated....I'm not getting any positive information from surfing the net & any kind of information would be very helpful.

My son (2nd grade) is in need of a program / school that excels in Speech/ O.T Therapy. He already has an IEP plan.
My 7th grader is in need of a school which will emphasize on the Sciences & have Model UN program that will ultimate progress her towards a good medical program.
My 9th grader needs a High School (now) which will condition and train him for the rigors & requirements of being accepted into excellent medical schools. ( good AP programs)...

Am I being too demanding or is there really a place where I can have it all?....
I'm coming from a big city metro area...and its very cosmopolitan here....Anything like that up there?
:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: