Moving to Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr Mighty

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

Sorry if this question was asked befor but id like to get some info. I am dentist living in Croatia and i have 4 years working experience. My father lives in Canada and he would like me to come over and stay in Canada. Does anyone know what is the procedure, what would i have to do to get a licence to work in Canada as a dentist?

Thx for help
Toni

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys

Sorry if this question was asked befor but id like to get some info. I am dentist living in Croatia and i have 4 years working experience. My father lives in Canada and he would like me to come over and stay in Canada. Does anyone know what is the procedure, what would i have to do to get a licence to work in Canada as a dentist?

Thx for help
Toni

Can you google? :rolleyes:

Hi guys

Thx for help
Toni
you can visit this website,it is very usefull for get all information about international dentists in canada and their exams ;www.acfd.com