MPH Accepted Fall 2015 (specific for Foreign Trained Dentists) Discussion for Dental Application

Apr 3, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hello Everyone!

I am bringing this specific thread in order for us to be united and discuss future plans in applying dental school, particularly our research, proposals and grant writing. Private message me if you want to be connected and can have a solid preparation for our long journey ahead! Good luck!

Veenze

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hello Everyone!

I am bringing this specific thread in order for us to be united and discuss future plans in applying dental school, particularly our research, proposals and grant writing. Private message me if you want to be connected and can have a solid preparation for our long journey ahead! Good luck!

Veenze

2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
Hi. Am planning to take my NBDE part 1 exam. Wanted to know how many days it would take for me to get a test slot if I start the process now.

Aug 13, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
hello
i am foreign trained dentist and would like to perceive dds down the lane.. i am planning to join masters in health administration. i know nothing about the course. can anyone tell me the difficulty level of the program and how useful it will be in pursuing dds.

thankyou

About the Ads