MPJE Federal or state?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PillMan777

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me what to focus on in terms of MPJE exam....my AZ BOP gave me a green packet in JUNE to study the STATE laws but should I waste my time studying the federal laws....I bought the book pharmacy practice and the law, which goes over FEDERAL laws and explanation of the laws...which pertain to new laws with the past few years. Do you think I will need to ask the board for updated copy of the green packet again??? THANKS !!!

Members don't see this ad.

First off take a second and relax you seem a bit stressed out...for the MPJE it consist of really both Federal and State law however they wont differentiate it on the exam. Its pretty much whichever is the STRICTEST law prevails. The MPJE are pretty much 20% straightforward questions and 80% in the grey area. Saying all of this though i would skim over federal law and focus on your states laws and you should be fine. Exam is not really that bad studied at most a week for it like 3 hours a day at most. Good luck!!!

Can someone please tell me what to focus on in terms of MPJE exam....my AZ BOP gave me a green packet in JUNE to study the STATE laws but should I waste my time studying the federal laws....I bought the book pharmacy practice and the law, which goes over FEDERAL laws and explanation of the laws...which pertain to new laws with the past few years. Do you think I will need to ask the board for updated copy of the green packet again??? THANKS !!!

How's the study coming along. I got the pharmacyexam.com stuff that the board of az recommended. It helps.