MPJE score transfer null

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fluorometholone

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in an absolute panic after PA MPJE for the obvious reasons. My status just got updated to "registration closed" and under score transfer it says NULL. Is this a bad sign? Under NAPLEX I have the option "add score transfer." I took them the same day so I expect I'll get results the same day. But the NULL is throwing me off big time.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm in an absolute panic after PA MPJE for the obvious reasons. My status just got updated to "registration closed" and under score transfer it says NULL. Is this a bad sign? Under NAPLEX I have the option "add score transfer." I took them the same day so I expect I'll get results the same day. But the NULL is throwing me off big time.

Relax! Registration closed means that the test score was send to your state board. Is neither good or bad. You have to wait to get the result. I believe the score transfer Null means that you can't transfer the MPJE score to another state because you have to take different MPJE tests for different states. Good luck and give us good news :)!

Any results? I remember researching all I could while waiting for scores and this could clear it up. Fingers crossed!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi did you end up passing by chance?

Mine says NULL for Score Transfer on the MPJE, and I passed according to the Score Results page. I'm not sure if NULL is used for both pass AND fail.