MPJE Washington State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

Giraffe

Has anybody recently passed the MPJE for WA State?

What books / courses did you use to study? I am a non-practicing NJ licensed pharmacist who recently moved to WA and have no idea what students here use to study for this test. The WA Board of Pharmacy has all the laws online but that is 616 pages to read thru !!! What should I focus on ?
Are there any good books, online study material or classes or courses that can prepare me ? ANY advise will be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU ! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I took the WA MPJE last Wednesday (the 14th). I didn't think that I passed, but I managed to squeak through and have been an official RPh since Tuesday morning. :love: I just moved to Washington after graduating from school in Idaho, and had never worked in a pharmacy in Washington, so I was quite nervous about the exam.

The main thing that I studied was "Washington Pharmacy Law: A User's Guide," written by William Fassett, a professor at WSU. If you google his name you should be able to find the .pdf online. Another thing that was very useful was the DEA Pharmacist's Manual, which I found on the DEA website. It's a good, concise, description of controlled substance law.

Good luck - the exam was difficult, but mostly common sense.