Ms-2!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mossjoh

Mayo Clinic-PGY2
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm now a MS-II!!!!

1st year down...3 more to go!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mossjoh

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! Feels great, right? Hope you are enjoying your well deserved break.;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Way to go!!

MS-2 - here I come!

Have a great summer!!!

I finish M1 tomorrow, July 3rd. Talk about freaking late. 11 months of school is about to kill me. But in a little more than 24 hrs, I'll be an M2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more gross anatomy EVER!!!!!!! And from what I hear, for us it is the hardest of the 2 years by far. Now it is time for the obligatory gaemlins

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey for the people that finish around this time, when does school start up agin

Are you guys planning any research for the summer or just going on vacation

I feel bad for you guys

AK

I start back in 5 weeks on Aug 11. Not really time to do much of anything, so I'll just be relaxing and doing a little bit of vacationing. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: But that's the price you pay to get finished with class at 12 during the year. :D

dont wanna dampen your spirits... but your gonna need to know gross anatomy for the rest of your life.... i, like you, did not like anatomy first year... now i'm MSIII and just to let you kno, you'll gonna have to review and review that anatomy for every rotation. not to mention for boards.