MS application helppp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sreshta

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:( HI,
I just mailed my application materials to PASS for MS Endo and Ortho. I spoke to the csr and they told me that they do not require the original copies of GRE, TOEFL or NBDE scores. But when I spoke to the colleges they told me to send the scores to PASS becuase these scores are required for foreign grads. The PASS representatives said that they do not forward this info to the schools. :confused: What should I do now????????

Members don't see this ad.

hi shreshtha...i was wondering that can we apply to MS programs before doing advanced standing program.....i mean have you completed your advanced standing and got dds and then applying to pass for a match,

can you please shed some light ,will we be eligible for licence to practice ?

thanks in advance

HI,
I just mailed my application materials to PASS for MS Endo and Ortho. I spoke to the csr and they told me that they do not require the original copies of GRE, TOEFL or NBDE scores. But when I spoke to the colleges they told me to send the scores to PASS becuase these scores are required for foreign grads. The PASS representatives said that they do not forward this info to the schools. What should I do now????????

Common somebody answer my question

sreshta said:
HI,
I just mailed my application materials to PASS for MS Endo and Ortho. I spoke to the csr and they told me that they do not require the original copies of GRE, TOEFL or NBDE scores. But when I spoke to the colleges they told me to send the scores to PASS becuase these scores are required for foreign grads. The PASS representatives said that they do not forward this info to the schools. What should I do now????????

Common somebody answer my question
Might help if you post the q in the dental residency forum :luck: