1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

MS application helppp

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by sreshta, Jul 26, 2006.

1. sreshta

sreshta Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

:( HI,
    I just mailed my application materials to PASS for MS Endo and Ortho. I spoke to the csr and they told me that they do not require the original copies of GRE, TOEFL or NBDE scores. But when I spoke to the colleges they told me to send the scores to PASS becuase these scores are required for foreign grads. The PASS representatives said that they do not forward this info to the schools. :confused: What should I do now????????

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. celestial

celestial Member
    5+ Year Member

hi shreshtha...i was wondering that can we apply to MS programs before doing advanced standing program.....i mean have you completed your advanced standing and got dds and then applying to pass for a match,

can you please shed some light ,will we be eligible for licence to practice ?

thanks in advance

4. sreshta

sreshta Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

HI,
    I just mailed my application materials to PASS for MS Endo and Ortho. I spoke to the csr and they told me that they do not require the original copies of GRE, TOEFL or NBDE scores. But when I spoke to the colleges they told me to send the scores to PASS becuase these scores are required for foreign grads. The PASS representatives said that they do not forward this info to the schools. What should I do now????????

Common somebody answer my question

5. D(M)ental

D(M)ental Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Might help if you post the q in the dental residency forum :luck: