MS pamphlet from Rosalind Franklin (CMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rayzer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did any of you who applied, and didn't receive interview, to Rosalind Franklin (CMS) get info sent to you about their master of science degree? i'm guessing that this is like a shady unofficial rejection letter

Members don't see this ad.

I got a rejection letter from Rosalind Franklin med school, then a letter to let me know about their fantastic research labs and graduate degrees, then a pamphlet and letter to let me know that I would be very competitive in the Podiatry school and then another letter to let me know about the masters in physiology as a step to application to med school. Yeah!

Yeah, I got the one master of physiology letter this week... nothing about the podiatry school, or a rejection letter, or any other contact for that matter. I figure the rejection letter is on the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
NCSUco04 said:
Yeah, I got the one master of physiology letter this week... nothing about the podiatry school, or a rejection letter, or any other contact for that matter. I figure the rejection letter is on the way.

same here

vikaskoth said:
same here

I got it too, but, call me an optimist, I think they just are very unorganized with their mailing lists......

We'll see....

i got rejected back in dec., then they sent me the podiatry thingy and also the master thingy...