rayzer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2004
PA
Status
Did any of you who applied, and didn't receive interview, to Rosalind Franklin (CMS) get info sent to you about their master of science degree? i'm guessing that this is like a shady unofficial rejection letter

holyhess

"Whoooa Gnarly" -Spicoli
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 28, 2004
SanDiego
Status
I got a rejection letter from Rosalind Franklin med school, then a letter to let me know about their fantastic research labs and graduate degrees, then a pamphlet and letter to let me know that I would be very competitive in the Podiatry school and then another letter to let me know about the masters in physiology as a step to application to med school. Yeah!

NCSUco04

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 30, 2004
NC
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yeah, I got the one master of physiology letter this week... nothing about the podiatry school, or a rejection letter, or any other contact for that matter. I figure the rejection letter is on the way.

vikaskoth

BrownWave
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 12, 2004
New Orleans, LA
Status
NCSUco04 said:
Yeah, I got the one master of physiology letter this week... nothing about the podiatry school, or a rejection letter, or any other contact for that matter. I figure the rejection letter is on the way.
same here

Soleil9

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
vikaskoth said:
same here
I got it too, but, call me an optimist, I think they just are very unorganized with their mailing lists......

We'll see....

lfesiam

Regional Guy for Hire!
10+ Year Member
Feb 2, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
i got rejected back in dec., then they sent me the podiatry thingy and also the master thingy...