MS1 Software Titles?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PACmatthew

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some seriously helpful interactive software that helps in learning physiology, biochem, histology, etc... for someone starting out in first year of medical school? I am a PA, and have a pretty good head start because of this, but I learn much better when you can literally see the animation of things like the immune system for example. That stuff is just really hard to learn from reading. Have any of you seen the discovery channel shows that show things like a tour of the circulatory system? Those types of animation make things so much easier for me, but I have no idea where to start. I don't want to waste a bunch of cash on useless programs, but I am willing to fork out the dough for highly useful software titles. Thanks in advance for your reply.

Matt

Members don't see this ad.

On the same topic, how does everyone feel about Netter's Interactive Atlas of Human Anatomy?

Look on the web for Gold Standard Media. Can't recall their website. Something like gsm.com I think. They have lots of stuff available that you wouldn't have to spend any money on.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

thanks Eric, I will give it a try.