MS2 - Fun & Free Time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ol' Blue Eyes

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a MS2 friend (I'm a mere premed now) that I'd like to invite out sometime soon. Could you tell me if I'd be crazy to invite an MS2 to do something fun on a weeknight or a weekend for that matter?

I guess what I'm asking is: do medstudents have any free time to spend with friends or to pursue hobbies, etc.?

Any info'd be much appreciated.

Thank you very much

OBE

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I have a MS2 friend (I'm a mere premed now) that I'd like to invite out sometime soon. Could you tell me if I'd be crazy to invite an MS2 to do something fun on a weeknight or a weekend for that matter?

I guess what I'm asking is: do medstudents have any free time to spend with friends or to pursue hobbies, etc.?

Thank you very much

OBE

medstudents have free time, just less of it and only when they aren't too close to an exam. invite your friend but express in that invitation that you understand that it might not be a good time and that you won't be hurt if they can't come. maybe offer to have them pick a day and time thats better for them if they can't make your date.

medstudents have free time, just less of it and only when they aren't too close to an exam. invite your friend but express in that invitation that you understand that it might not be a good time and that you won't be hurt if they can't come. maybe offer to have them pick a day and time thats better for them if they can't make your date.

tks so much!

very good advice - will heed this.

ciao.

Members don't see this ad :)
If there are adult libations and pretty girls present, I'm down for anything to take my mind off school.

psipsina, too bad you're married or I'd take you out myself. I'd be a perfect gentleman.

Hi,

Thank you very much

OBE

You have to work around their schedule. If it's something they really want to do, periodic hobbies can be worked into the schedule, but often at the expense of something else (sleep?). Many med students reserve "fun" solely for weekend days/nights on weeks where there is no exam, so I wouldn't take it personally if they nix a weekday option. And things that take an entire weekend day may be pushing it for some, although a few hours on a non-exam weekend shouldn't be a problem for most.

Could you tell me if I'd be crazy to invite an MS2 to do something fun on a weeknight or a weekend for that matter?

just invite them straight-up to hook up, if that's what you're getting at.

If there are adult libations and pretty girls present, I'm down for anything to take my mind off school.

psipsina, too bad you're married or I'd take you out myself. I'd be a perfect gentleman.

I'm sure you would be ;)

LOL - you could always just tape study notes to the headboard so they don't lose any time.:idea:

:thumbup: I dated a girl who used to agree to sex specifically for the purpose of going over her organic chemistry reactions during coitus. Not only would I take what I could get, but it was kind of a turn-on.

We make light, but we all know that we've thought about anatomy while palpating our significant others.

:thumbup: I dated a girl who used to agree to sex specifically for the purpose of going over her organic chemistry reactions during coitus. Not only would I take what I could get, but it was kind of a turn-on.

We make light, but we all know that we've thought about anatomy while palpating our significant others.

At least that's anatomy.

But orgo? :laugh:

Well, there must be certain "reactions" going on or it wouldn't be fun...

please tell me this is a joke

the more important question is, did she orgosm? ;)

Depends on the school. At our school, the answer is no :(

Hi,

Thank you very much

OBE

Last edited by a moderator:
the more important question is, did she orgosm? ;)

She preferred to be on her back when studying, and I should point out that she was going over the reactions in her head and not reading. I'd say 20-30 minutes was typical for one of those sessions, and no, I didn't bring her to orgasm in those cases. It would have distracted her from her goals. She had other things to concentrate and was also one of the types of ladies who can only satisfactorily climax from the female superior position. That's when I'd go over my biochemistry pathways. :D

And no, this is not a joke.

Sorry to stray from the topic, but I can't get ladies nowadays to engage in this sort of "MS2 fun and free time." Hey, if you've got the pathophys, I've got the time!

She preferred to be on her back when studying, and I should point out that she was going over the reactions in her head and not reading. I'd say 20-30 minutes was typical for one of those sessions, and no, I didn't bring her to orgasm in those cases. It would have distracted her from her goals. She had other things to concentrate and was also one of the types of ladies who can only satisfactorily climax from the female superior position. That's when I'd go over my biochemistry pathways. :D

And no, this is not a joke.

Sorry to stray from the topic, but I can't get ladies nowadays to engage in this sort of "MS2 fun and free time." Hey, if you've got the pathophys, I've got the time!

For your former, you should have worn a more aromatic hydrocarbon :laugh: Sorry, it was just waiting to be said.

As an MS2, a huge difference maker is knowing in advance. Don't expect me to jump at the last minute in the evening when you call at 9 p.m. to go grab a bite.

Hi,

If you're gonna do that then schedule it carefully. My free time has dwindled to 1-2 days/month since school started.

There's little free time, so spend your breaks wisely. And I'm speaking just as a MS1. Can't imagine MS2 life is any better :scared:.