MS2 in need of advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shootingstar01

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just started M2 year. What is the best strategy for preparing for step 1 during the year? If you had to do it again, what would you do differently in your preparation?

Members don't see this ad.

shootingstar01 said:
Hi,

I just started M2 year. What is the best strategy for preparing for step 1 during the year? If you had to do it again, what would you do differently in your preparation?

If I had to do it over again, I would have listened to my superiors, i.e. M3's. The best thing to do is learn the material really well throughout the M2 year and do Robbin's question book and BRS Path with every class. Other than that, you need to do nothing. It is amazing that after you begin studying for the test next summer, you will realize that the material really is just review of what you learned in M2. I think as an M2 there is this mystique about the Step 1 because you have never experienced it before. However, it is just another test and once it is over, you will realize there are more important things in life like family, travel etc...

Quixotic said:
I think as an M2 there is this mystique about the Step 1 because you have never experienced it before. However, it is just another test and once it is over, you will realize there are more important things in life like family, travel etc...

Quite Quixotic :p