Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Msar 2005-2006?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by klonoff, Apr 1, 2004.

1. klonoff

klonoff Member
    7+ Year Member

Anyone know when the new Medical School Admissions Requirements is going to be available? Anyone with the current book think it was a worthwhile investment? Thanks!

2. ChE_Babe

ChE_Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It became available on the AAMC website today. It is discounted from $25 to $17.95 if you buy it between now and April 17th. Since the cheapest shipping option is $8, it comes to $25.95 total (or $33 when it's no longer discounted). Amazon has it for $25 with free shipping, but it says that it will take a month to ship (as opposed to a few days with AAMC).

I think it has a lot of good information, but if your pre-med advisor will let you spend a lot of time going through his copy you can save the $25. It's really up to you...

3. klonoff

klonoff Member
    7+ Year Member

Thanks, exactly the information I was looking for. : ) Seeing as how parking at school costs $8, and I'd want to look at the book multiple times, I think I'll go for it.

4. ChE_Babe

ChE_Babe Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Wow! That's a lot for parking!