Msar 2007-2008

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorPardi

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know I'm just being anal but I ordered my copy from Amazon about 2 weeks ago and the estimated ship date was the 3rd-5th. Is it possible they sold out and now I am going to be without the bible for medical school applicants?

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah Amazon is pissing me off too. My shipping date was supposed to be the 4th. Amazon said they have a short supply and are ordering more from a different supplier- so I guess that's why there's a delay. They need to hurry their lazy butts up.

Members don't see this ad :)
CptCrunch said:
Shipping date was supposed to be May 5 for me. I'm getting angry :mad: .

i dont know if this is the case at other undergrad campuses, but at my school they sell it in the student bookstore, u might be able to find it there

Quetzal said:
i dont know if this is the case at other undergrad campuses, but at my school they sell it in the student bookstore, u might be able to find it there

I know my schools bookstore blows and the chances of them having it is about the same as the chances of me suffering from "rectal avian pig disease".

Uhh, I got my MSAR on Wednesday. I ordered it from AMCAS, and it took them 2 days to send it out.

Maybe it's Amazon's prob?

Dr. C. Troy said:
Uhh, I got my MSAR on Wednesday. I ordered it from AMCAS, and it took them 2 days to send it out.

Maybe it's Amazon's prob?

See I think now I will cancel my amazon order and then order from amcas and then amcas will have sold out and by the time I get back to amazon they'll be out too lol.

AAMC is sending it out muuuuch faster than Amazon. I called Amazon the other day, they are having issues with supply.

DrVanNostran said:
AAMC is sending it out muuuuch faster than Amazon. I called Amazon the other day, they are having issues with supply.

The question is though, should I now switch my purchase from Amazon to AAMC? Is it too late? Should I care this much? lol

I was thinking about that, but I figure it should only take Amazon a few extra days to receive the shipment that they have already ordered. So I think I'll just wait a few extra days. At least this way, we know it's coming- sometimes in the near future.