Msar 2008-2009?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mdm2fly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their copy? I ordered mine the first day it came out, but haven't received it yet...just wondering how long it normally takes for them to mail it.
Sorry if I sound overly anxious about this upcoming app cycle, but I am, overly anxious...I hope it's not contagious, but I'm sure a lot of you have already caught the bug.

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing. I emailed them and I'm supposed to get notification and a tracking number when it ships.

I'm guessing the pre-orders may have arrived since there were a few posts with the updated numbers.

I ordered mine on the 26th and got it last Friday (the 4th?)

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten their copy? I ordered mine the first day it came out, but haven't received it yet...just wondering how long it normally takes for them to mail it.
Sorry if I sound overly anxious about this upcoming app cycle, but I am, overly anxious...I hope it's not contagious, but I'm sure a lot of you have already caught the bug.
I ordered mine on April 26 from AAMC and haven't received it yet :(

Did you guys order it from the AMCAS website or amazon? I heard amazon takes weeks.

I ordered mine through AAMC because I have also heard bad stories about ordering from Amazon.

Ordered through AAMC, got here last Thurdsay. I'd call them if it still hasn't shown.

I ordered mine through AAMC on 4/27 and just got it on 5/5.

I also ordered mine from AAMC the day it came out (assuming it was posted on SDN right when it came out... hahah.. which is probably a safe bet..:laugh: ) and it arrived this Friday, the 4th..