MSAR: lowest score in PS texas schools accept

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RUcereus

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ive seen some talk of MSAR and have been looking for the data that shows the lowest score that Texas medical schools accepted last year in the physical science section. I am curious b/c if you look at mdapps my PS is a 7. If anyone would be generous enough to post this information, I would greatly appreciate it:D

Members don't see this ad.

yikes no help. guess i really need to buy the thing huh...

Yeah, you should probably just buy it. The medical library at my school even has a copy on reserve, so you could try that too.

From a quick 30 second glance through the TX section it looks like the 10th percentile for all the schools is 8 in PS except for Southwestern and Baylor. However that still leaves room for a handful of people with 7s to get in. None of them mention strict cutoffs.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, you should probably just buy it. The medical library at my school even has a copy on reserve, so you could try that too.

From a quick 30 second glance through the TX section it looks like the 10th percentile for all the schools is 8 in PS except for Southwestern and Baylor. However that still leaves room for a handful of people with 7s to get in. None of them mention strict cutoffs.

hey thanks alot. why does a medical school library have an MSAR? that doesnt make alot of sense, their already in.

hey thanks alot. why does a medical school library have an MSAR? that doesnt make alot of sense, their already in.
Ha, that's what I thought the first time I noticed it there. A lot of undergrads and grad students in the "medical" sciences like physiology and pharmacology use the library as well.

Ha, that's what I thought the first time I noticed it there. A lot of undergrads and grad students in the "medical" sciences like physiology and pharmacology use the library as well.

Ah i see i didnt think about that. Well once again thanks for the info, Im stressing alot about that PS score:thumbdown:. 1 more month