MSAR School Specific Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dm24980

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard that the average MCAT score (or the median of accepted applicants) for each school can be found in MSAR. Is there anyway to access these stats without purchasing the book? I am aware of this link, but could not find the school specific stats I was looking for. I found a ton of other stats, just not the school specific ones.

Members don't see this ad.

I've heard that the average MCAT score (or the median of accepted applicants) for each school can be found in MSAR. Is there anyway to access these stats without purchasing the book? I am aware of this link, but could not find the school specific stats I was looking for. I found a ton of other stats, just not the school specific ones.

Buy the MSAR. It's very helpful. Definitely helped me select schools I wanted to apply to, and it lists a bunch of contact info, plus all the useful stats to evaluate schools on. It's only $25. Which, in the long run of the med school admissions process....will seem like no money at all.

yea, go to the bookstore and copy down the stats for the schools ur thinking of

lol

Thank you guys for your replies. I'll take your advice mdeast and buy it.