MSSM interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicklett1

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Mount Sinai is still sending out interview invites? I've had nothing but silence from them since September. Also, for those who did get interviews, how are the invites sent? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

chicklett1 said:
Does anyone know if Mount Sinai is still sending out interview invites? I've had nothing but silence from them since September. Also, for those who did get interviews, how are the invites sent? Thanks!

they tend to do everything by email . . with follow-up letters if you are accepted. i don't know when they stop sending out invites, maybe that info is on their website?

i was complete in september and got an invite yesterday (for a january interview).

Members don't see this ad :)
Embily123 said:
i was complete in september and got an invite yesterday (for a january interview).

Thanks Embily. Good luck on your interview!

Yes they definitely have more invites to send. I interviewed recently and was told they had close to a hundred invites yet to be sent.

Yes! There is still hope! I'm praying an invite gets sent to me soon.

chicklett1 said:

yes, i just got my invite a couple days ago...good luck!