MSSM LOR email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnstud

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i need help. I just received an email from MSSM telling me that they're still waiting on a non-science Letter of Rec. The problem is...i sent them one already....and the letter is from a professor in the department of public health (considered a non-sci at most schools). should i email back and correct them? I feel kinda rude if i do. or should i forward a econ letter of rec i have on file (weak LOR)?

Members don't see this ad.

sdnstud said:
Hey guys i need help. I just received an email from MSSM telling me that they're still waiting on a non-science Letter of Rec. The problem is...i sent them one already....and the letter is from a professor in the department of public health (considered a non-sci at most schools). should i email back and correct them? I feel kinda rude if i do. or should i forward a econ letter of rec i have on file (weak LOR)?

When did you send it? If you sent it recently, then they may not have received it yet. If you sent it awhile ago, I think you can contact them and at least ask whether they received it and that the letter is going to be your nonscience recommendation. I don't think it's rude to call them and correct them (unless you're a complete jerk about it, but I'm guessing you won't make that mistake).