MSSM pre-interview status (and congrats vinsanity! it looks like you were accepted?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yunfat

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First of all, I gotta give props to Vinsanity for being so persistent and persevering... I hope that invite to the second look weekend means good news! congrats, Vinsanity! you deserve it, man! :clap: :clap: :clap:

On that note, I called the admissions office today regarding my status (I haven't heard anything yet since I completed my application back in December), and was told that they were not sending out any more interview invites, and that they were getting ready to send out rejection letters. Since I know a lot of ppl are in the same situation, I thought ppl might wanna know what's going on... :(

I just wished they hadn't told me (like a week ago) that they were offering interview invites until the end of April... got my hopes up and all... :mad: :( but then with their crazy admin, maybe i'll get an acceptance without an interview! :wink:

if someone else out there heard otherwise, please do let me know!!!

Members don't see this ad.

thanks yunfat :) , I really don't want to get my hopes high but the invite is a good sign. Thank you all for being so supportive. Going through this whole process is definitely a lot easier with SDN and you guys around.