Mssm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KalebMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Mt. Sinai on 10/15, and still havent heard from them. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that week, I was on a Fri., had heard back from the school, because the last people listed on the acceptance heard on 10/29, and that was almost three weeks ago. Tried to call them on Friday, but the receptionist was very vague.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I was there on 10/15 too (AZ guy) - were you the one seriously downing the coffee?? :laugh: No, I haven't heard anything yet either - continuing to wait paitently for the time being....I'll definately post something should I hear...

KalebMD said:
I interviewed at Mt. Sinai on 10/15, and still havent heard from them. I was wondering if anyone who interviewed that week, I was on a Fri., had heard back from the school, because the last people listed on the acceptance heard on 10/29, and that was almost three weeks ago. Tried to call them on Friday, but the receptionist was very vague.

Yeah, I was the one drinking all the coffee, haha. I got impatient and called them yesterday, evidently if you call between 2 and 4 on Mondays and Wednesdays they tell you your status. According to the woman I spoke with, there was no decision yet on my application, she wouldnt tell me when the adcomm committee was supposed to meet again.

Members don't see this ad :)
do any of you guys know if mssm is receptive to letters of interest? it's one of my top choices but i haven't gotten an interview invite from them yet :(

for you guys who got interviews, what are your stats if you don't mind sharing?

Hi, my MCAT scores arent that hi, 29R, GPA 3.94, had some good experiences and LOR's. Also, my application went in early, I think mid to late August, and I heard from them in the middle of September, so it takes a little while.

hey kaleb did u also interview at nyu? the name sounds very familiar

Yea wth, I want a freaking interview there. I submitted my app in early september, so that could explain a little i guess. I even did the dumb optional essay. I got good stats and ECs, what more do these f0ckers want!

Nope, no interview on NYU, MSSM was the only NY school I applied to.

I was looking at last year's thread, think some lucky people (hopefully I am one of them) will be hearing via email today. Its been a long time since the adcomm met. Good luck to everyone.