MSTP/MDPhD Forum??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brandonite

Moderator Emeritus
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone thought of this idea. I mean, if you look at that "MSTP Boulevard" thread, it has a lot of great information there, but it's impossible to find anything because you can't use the search function. And there are a lot of us loyal MSTP's here who would be interested...

Anybody else think this might be a good idea??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It would be better that we had subtopics for each thread so it would be easier to sort things out.

There is a ton of amazing info in "MSTP Boulevard", but it's impossible to get through! You can't find any of the information! If we could see a list of topics, that would be so much better.

And almost all of the MSTP topics are not all that related to regular MD topics. It just makes sense to have our own forum, I think.

Hey brandonite! Sounds like a great idea, it's too bad no one thought of it earlier. I remember it took me two hours to read through MSTP Blvd. when I first found it...and now it's twice as long!

(hey, come chat with me on the irc if you're still here :) )

Sounds great! That makes alot of sense. I guess one of us can email the administrators about it (ahhh! I'm damn lazy :D ).

i've been following the mstp board for a long time, have learned a lot, and am applying this year (just took the mcats). the new forum would be great.

Yes! New forum please! :clap: :p :D

Good idea!!!! :clap:

Wholeheartedly agree on this... we need a home of our own! In addition, I say that anyone who has posted on the MSTP Boulevard thread should instantly be made an honorary SDN Grand Member. :D

I nominate brandonite for moderator of the new forum! :clap: :D

Aww, Foxy, you're too kind! :)

OK, I'll go pester Lee and see what I can come up with... :D I'll let you guys know how things go. I just think that it would be sooo much easier to find things if they weren't cluttered in with the rest of the pre-allo traffic. :)

I sent Lee a message. Hopefully he'll give us a hand!

In the meantime, let's keep on bumping this thread up, to remind everyone about it... We should really try to have this in place by the time the new application cycle starts to build up, in a few weeks...

Sure, it's easy to create a new forum. I'll do it this evening. :wink:

Yaah! This is great!

Ask, and you shall receive, I guess... :D

Thanks, Lee. Just for that, I'm going to go buy a mug and a t-shirt... :D