MSU-CHM notification from last week's interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tchantel21

tchantel21
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone by any chance interview @ MSU last Thursday? Has anyone received that phone call they said they were going to make to all the applicants from that day? For any of you who have already interviewed did you all receive that call the following Tuesday? Please humor my incessant questions and paranoia :confused: :( :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

I also interviewed on 3/17 and I have not received that phone call. Perhaps they are still deciding. I hope we hear good news.

Best

tchantel21 said:
Did anyone by an chance interview @ MSU last Thursday? Has anyone received that phone call they said they were going to make to all the applicants from that day? For any of you who have already interviewed did you all receive that call the following Tuesday? Please humor my incessant questions and paranoia :confused: :( :rolleyes:

sourmilk said:
I also interviewed on 3/17 and I have not received that phone call. Perhaps they are still deciding. I hope we hear good news.

Best

Yeah, me too. I see you are one of the Davis people. What was your "unique thing"? I was the spanish speaking black female with braids. How are things going for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
tchantel21 said:
Did anyone by any chance interview @ MSU last Thursday? Has anyone received that phone call they said they were going to make to all the applicants from that day? For any of you who have already interviewed did you all receive that call the following Tuesday? Please humor my incessant questions and paranoia :confused: :( :rolleyes:

Interviewed on 2/10
Acceptance phone call 2/22 late evening

So, it was 2 Tuesdays from the interview, don't worry yet.

I interviewed on 2/24, and got the acceptance call on 3/10 (around 4 pm). Good luck!

Well evidently my story is that they r thinking of putting me into ABLE program (direct linkage post bacc type of thing)--I am actually happy b/c 1)I am not rejected and 2) the ABLE students i met there said they tend to perform better than other 1st and 2nd years b/c of all the extra prep time. The downside is another flaming hoop to jump through when I was so close to the bitter end of this ugly process. Then again i could just go to the DO school where i was accepted.
btw can i just tell everyone how annoyed i am that Morehouse wont tell me my status (and i KNOW theyve made final decisions- inside info) knowing that i will have to eat a $3000 deposit for the osteopathic school and ive already extended the deadline and they said they'd tell us by the 20th-- now they say next week when my $ is due....
:mad: +pissed+ +pity+
thank u for letting me vent on a completely unrelated issue.

tchantel21 said:
Yeah, me too. I see you are one of the Davis people. What was your "unique thing"? I was the spanish speaking black female with braids. How are things going for you?

My "unique thing": I am a nontraditional student (i'm 27 years old) that at one point attended art schol. I had aspirtations to become a photojournalist and recently was fortunate to show some work.

I remember you mentioning that you speak Spanish. I do too. Too bad the lunch was rushed, otherwise I would have introduced myself earlier. Good luck with your applications and I hope to see you in the fall.

Best

im still pre-interview hold!

A guy i know interviewed last thursday(17th) and did infact receive an acceptance call this past tuesday(22nd). Good luck!

sparty