MSU-COM open house anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raDiOnut

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone going to the MSU-COM open house? It's this Friday (the 28th) from 1-5PM. Has anyone ever gone to this? I figure that it'd be worth going to, since it's only about an hour drive from school for me.

http://www.com.msu.edu/pub-rel/20030224_openhouse.html

later all :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey..some of us who are in the class of 2007 are meeting for the open house this friday..If your interested I can let you know where we are going to meet!

SuzyQ....could you pm me w/ where you will be? That'd be great. I'm planning on getting there ~ 1. I've never visited the school before, so it's gonna take me some time to get oriented.

Members don't see this ad :)
I pm'ed you :)

HEY I'LL BE THERE. HOWEVER, I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND ANY OF THE FUNCTIONS BEFORE OR AFTER THE OPEN HOUSE.

HEY RADIO NUT...ARE U IN THE ENTERING CLASS FOR THE FALL OF 2003?

ANYWAYS, I JUST WANTED TO SAY HELLO TO MY FELLOW SPARTANS!! CLASS OF 2007!!! :)

JAY

Nope, I'm a 2nd yr. undergrad who's just interested in MSUCOM. I'd love to be entering class in '05 though.

So what'd anybody think of the MSU-COM open house? I went...just stayed for about an hour and a half, but I got to talk to a few students and see an OMM demo. neat stuff, for sure. I learned a few new things during the Q&A with current students. GL to all the incoming freshmen over there!! Hope I'm there too in a few yrs.

raDiOnut