Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

MSU COM

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Mossjoh, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

Anyone heard anything from MSU COM regarding interviews? Why is their online status check not yet working?? To many questions...no answers...help

Mossjoh

2. OsteoMed02

OsteoMed02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I'm also waiting to hear. I think that they may be slightly behind because they started sending secondaries later than usual. Were yours due on Sept. 24? I keep checking to see if the status site is up and running, but it is not as of today. Good luck and post when you hear anything. I will do the same!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mossjoh

Mossjoh Mayo Clinic-PGY2
    10+ Year Member

Yeah, my secondary materials were due Sept 24. I believe my file is complete and I have a email out to them to verify this. I have high hopes for MSU COM. I would feel great to have an interview invitation from them soon.

Mossjoh

4. OsteoMed02

OsteoMed02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey-

Have you heard anything yet? I haven't and it's getting very frustrating. No one that I know personally that has applied has heard anything, either. By the way, are you a graduate of MSU? Hope all is well. Keep me posted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...