MSU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
can anyone give me some info about MSU-COM? how does the school compare to others? are the facilities nice? how are the students and faculty? do they go out of their way to help you or leave you to find your own way? i have heard you take the basic 1st and 2nd year classes w/ the MD students.

i know these are a lot of questions, but i'd appreciate any input, especially from those who have interviewed there already and/or those who are attending there next fall.

thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Smile,
Where should I begin?!!??! I am a first year at MSUCOM. Let me tell you it is the greatest school. I am very happy here. What I can tell you from my own experience, thus far, is that MSUCOM offers competent, caring professors, early exposure to manipulative therapy and doctor-patient relation courses, many extra-curricular opportunities, the possiblilty of a rotation in Malawi, a very non-competitive, supportive atmosphere, and all the benefits of a big ten school. Yes, we do take some of our classes with the MD students in the first year. No, you are not left to "fend for yourself." as we have an active "Big Sib-Little Sib" program which matches a first year student with a second year student for support, guidance, advice, and often copies of old notes and study guides!!!!! I could go on and on about how happy I am that I was accepted here, but rather than take up space on this post, please email me if you have any specific questions about my wonderful school.
Sincerely,
Jen
MSUCOM
Class of 2003

[This message has been edited by MOXIEJEN DO 2003 (edited 12-09-1999).]