1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

MSU "HOLD" status pre-interview?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by GoonieDoc, Feb 27, 2007.

1. GoonieDoc

7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Anyone else put on a pre-interview hold for a second review of your application at MSU? Anyone know what that means this late in the game or how late MSU plans on interviewing?

2. RLDU2

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I got an email about a pre-interview hold from them today too. I can't help but thinking it's just a pre-rejection considering how late it already is. However, I don't know too much about the school and would be curious to hear any other thoughts!

3. ideas

ideas Junior Member
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I have a friend who was originally placed on a waiting list, someone decided not to show up and the school contacted them a week before classes were to start and said if you can get here we have a spot for you. You never know, just play it by ear and wait until you get an official rejection if you haven't already been accepted somewhere else.

4. showtime44

2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I called the admissions the other day and she said my application was on hold and will be reviewed again shortly. If i don't hear anything in 2-3 weeks to call back again. Hopefully we'll hear some good news. Good luck all.

5. RLDU2

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I know that the MSU's D.O. school will waitlist people without interviewing them, do you know if the M.D. school does the same thing?