MSUCHM Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimmybee

Internal Medicine Hospitalist, formerly med/peds
Reaction score
I just wanted to let all of those waiting on MSUCHM to know that the alternate list is moving. I was given an acceptance just today. Good luck everyone.

--jimmybee

Members don't see this ad.

Actually, Peregrin, I'm not so sure.... Just today, I finally got my acceptance to Wayne State. That makes two acceptances in two days. That is awesome.
I'm pretty sure that I will end up at Wayne, but I still need to check some things out there. I just think that I need a change from MSU since I have went there for four years already. Also, I really love the clinicals at Wayne State. But, who knows....

--jimmybee

Members don't see this ad :)
this is nosy, and don't respond if you don't want to, but what sort of "stats" did the two of you have? Just Curious

I went to MSU for undergrad and majored in physiology. I had a 3.89 GPA and a 6V,10P,10B,N writing. Most of my friends that also applied described my extracurriculars as being very extensive and I feel that my letters were very strong. I felt that my verbal score was the lone bad thing on my application. Good Luck.

Congrats jimmy, I'll be starting WSU next year too.

Though I'm what most people would likely describe as a 'non-trad'.