MSUCOM Class of 2007

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by osteo44, Nov 16, 2002.

1. osteo44

osteo44 Junior Member

Just thought I'd post this to meet some fellow MSUCOM 2007. Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted to your respected schools.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

i'm interviewing on thursday! i hope to be your classmate!!!! when were you accepted? any advice?

4. osteo44

osteo44 Junior Member

I was accepted in mid-October. The interview day went really well. It was very relaxed. My advice would be to just be yourself, you got this far so you're obviously doing something right. Good luck!

5. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks for the vote of confidence. doing the best to keep myself calm. yes, i am nervous even five days in advance. i know the adcom meets on wednesday mornings, and that you can call to find out your "status" the wednesday afternoon following your interview. however, for me, that would be the day before thanksgiving. do you think the adcom will meet that day? just thought i'd ask. so you're for sure going to msu? where are you from? where did you do your undergrad?

-katie

6. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

btw...osteo...

congrats on getting in!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7. osteo44

osteo44 Junior Member

Thanks Choppa, I'm not sure if the committee will meet that day either, they will let you know when you can find out your status on your interview day. I did my undergrad right here at MSU, and I'm a Michigan resident. MSUCOM is my number one choice so I will definitely be attending classes here in the fall.

8. DZO

DZO Junior Member

I too am a member of MSUCOM 2007. Look forward to hearing from all my future classmates.

9. cbutler4413

cbutler4413 Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

I am interviewing there on Monday. I am very excited because MSUCOM is my first choice. I am a bit nervous also, but I hope to be a future classmate to all those already accepted. Good luck to anyone who has an upcoming interview there, it really is a great school.

10. osteo44

osteo44 Junior Member

Heys guys just wanted to know how the interviews went this week. Im sure they went well. Sorry Zashjmj for not being able to email you before your interview. I just got your pm today. Good luck guys.

11. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

less than 24 hrs. til my first interview at a school i definitely want to go to!!!! i'm getting nervous, i know that doesn't help matters, but i can't help it. any last advice? did most of you call to find out if you were accepted or wait til they contacted you? did they send a letter??

freaking out!
    -katie

12. choppa

choppa Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

well, interview day is over! yeah! i loved it there! i couldn't believe how friendly everyone was. i can find out in two weeks if i got in. i hate interviewing...there's no way to tell if the guy likes you...i would imagine that they smile, nod and say "good" to everyone. ahhhh! i'm so nervous. i don't want to call there. i would be so sad if linda had to tell me that i didn't get in!

13. spartydoc

spartydoc Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wondering what the stats are for you COM'ers