MSUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sheik24

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello EVERYBODY,
I was just wondering how many people got into MSUCOM, and how did the interview go. I applied to the DO/PhD program and I am scheduled for an interview in late March. It was due to my application being late due to AACOMAS, gotta love them. I am pretty excited about the school since I used to hang out there in the undergrad days. DOes anyone know how much rent costs, when school starts and what is the average winter temp?

------------------
Yad YAda YODA

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there last month and was accepted. Email me and i'll answer any questions you have about the interview.

------------------
Carpe Diem

Welcome to the club fellow MSUCOMers. The weather is typical midwestern weather. Warm in the summer and freezing (teens to 30's on avg) in the winter. You said you've been up there a few times so I assume you don't live to far (it's probably identicle to whatever your currently accustomed to). My insiders have told me that the info packet won't come till april. However, I've talked to more than a few admissions people and they all point to a start date of around Aug 15 for Orientation. They're toying with the idea of extending orientation to 2 weeks over the previous year's one week. Hence the earlier start date. This was not set in stone though, as they are also considering changes to the curriculum. As for apartments, they run the price spectrum. Just depends on what you want and how much you want to spend to get it. They seemed reasonable enough to me. Go to "www.rent.net" they have an excellent database for Lansing and the surrounding areas (best i could find hands down).

------------------
DocGibby
MSUCOM class of 2004

[This message has been edited by DocGibby (edited 02-17-2000).]