Msucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AliJoy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else calling to find out what their admission status is at MSUCOM tomorrow (Wednesday, Dec. 10)?? I'm sooo nervous!

Members don't see this ad.

I know exactly how you're feeling. I was in your shoes last week. The whole day I was a nervous wreck...finally 1:30 rolled around and I couldn't do it. Everyone was calling me at work..."did you call?"..."well?" and I had to tell everyone that I was too nervous and that I was just going to wait for a letter. Finally, my MOM couldn't stand it anymore and she called Linda O'Connor and had HER call ME at work. It was so funny. Linda asked why my voice was so panicky and I told her it was because I was a wreck. I had a knot in my stomach the whole day. Turns out...everything was okay...because I got in!!! Just do it...call right away. It's the hardest phone call you'll ever make....but it might turn out to be the best one you ever make too! Let me know when you find out! We just might be classmates! Good luck!

Yes!! I found out I'm going to be a Spartan and a doctor all in one day! I can't wait to start at MSUCOM!!