1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

MSUCOMers - Where do you Live?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by ZashJMJ, Dec 5, 2002.

1. ZashJMJ

ZashJMJ Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Yo! I was recently accepted into MSUCOM. I was wondering, where do ya'll live?

Drop a line or even Private Messege me.

MSUCOM 2007! <~~ That's what it's all about baby!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. maxim728

maxim728 Member
    7+ Year Member

hi, I am a 1st year at MSUCOM. I hope i can help in regards to your question about the PhD program at MSU. The college is very interested in having people apply to PhD programs. I must tell you that you will not graduate with a medical degree for AT LEAST 7 years. I know of a couple people in my class who are pursuing the DO/PhD and they will start on their PhD after the completion of their second year. If a PhD is what you want, then I would go for it! If you want to pursue a career in academia, then you have to have a PhD.
    Hey I noticed your from West Bloomfield. I live close to you I suppose(13 Mile and Lahser). Just send me a PM and ill give you my email address if you have any questions?
    Anthony

3. OsteoMed02

OsteoMed02 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi there,

Congrats on your acceptance! I am a first year student at MSUCOM and live about 5-7mins away from campus at Club Meridian Apts. right outside of East Lansing. The apts. are pretty nice and have tennis courts, an outdoor pool, indoor sauna and jacuzzi, a fitness center, covered parking and a lot of peace and quiet!

The rent isn't too high, but it's more pricey than some of the other places because it's geared toward grad students and adults rather than " typical students." I've been very fortunate because it's extremely easy to study here. There have been nights when I didn't want to drive out to the library and because it's so quiet, I didn't have a problem staying in.

If you have any other comments or questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Good luck!

Julia

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. desaiha1

desaiha1 J Jonah Jameson
    10+ Year Member

There are tons of places around to find a good accomodation, also I think that on the home page of COM there is a place where you can look for appts or for room mates.
    Also if there are any other questions let us know,
    MSUCOM Yr.I