Mt. Sinai Addresses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AlexRusso

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have that sheet with mailing addresses for the interviewers at Mt. Sinai?

I'm gone on vacation till Januray and I left that sheet at home. I wanted to send out thank you letters while I'm here. If anybody has the addresses please pm me. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Alex, I see you've had a lot of interviewing going on. Maybe you could post your experiences on the Interview Experiences thread <hint hint> ;)

robotsonic said:
Alex, I see you've had a lot of interviewing going on. Maybe you could post your experiences on the Interview Experiences thread <hint hint> ;)

Unfortunatelly my name on here isn't too anonymous and any PD(or anyone else at the programs) could easily figure out who I am. As you can understand, I cannot be posting honest reviews about programs if I know that people at the programs will be reading them. I'll gladly post as much as I can remember after the match is over.

Members don't see this ad :)
robotsonic said:
Maybe you could post your experiences on the Interview Experiences thread <hint hint> ;)
LOL, I had the same thought. 16 interviews in two months, I have no idea how you're still standing.

Rest well over the holidays, you earned it.

AlexRusso said:
Unfortunatelly my name on here isn't too anonymous and any PD(or anyone else at the programs) could easily figure out who I am. As you can understand, I cannot be posting honest reviews about programs if I know that people at the programs will be reading them. I'll gladly post as much as I can remember after the match is over.

Ah, sorry. I actually assumed you made up the name :)

or you could create a new user account and we wouldn't have to know the posts were from you...