Mt Sinai : Any interview invites recently?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
What is the status with Mt Sinai? I havent heard anything from them since I applied other than that i was complete. Anyone know what their process looks like?

Doctor~Detroit

this poll sux!!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
dunno, but i'd say it's looking bad for us . . .

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't know, but I'm right there with you.
Complete early Oct.
I don't know, but it just doesn't seem like they're gonna call me tomorrow and invite me to come...

;)

Garrison1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same position as you guys. Complete since sept with nothing but silence. I finally contacted them last week and they said a decision has not been made on my file yet. I've heard they interview into mid march so maybe we still have a glimmer of hope.

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Same here i was complete late sept and haven't heard anything since then... Im assuming they just hold apps till they reject in april? Just hoping for the best, preparing for the worst...

P

plutonium

I'm in the same position as you guys. Complete since sept with nothing but silence. I finally contacted them last week and they said a decision has not been made on my file yet. I've heard they interview into mid march so maybe we still have a glimmer of hope.

Complete since forever. Applied in July.

Waiting. Interested. Hoping.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have a lot of people on SDN already gotten interviewed/accepted?

D

deleted103644

I applied in October and got a January interview, but I'm an NY resident. They tell you whether your accepted or not ~ 1 month after your interview. I'm still waiting. :scared:

mdurfa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey -
i received an invite on January 26th to interview early march. i was complete late october. hope that helps.. i dont really know what a march interview means for a non-rolling school but that is where they are at now.

:luck:

D

deleted103644

hey -
i received an invite on January 26th to interview early march. i was complete late october. hope that helps.. i dont really know what a march interview means for a non-rolling school but that is where they are at now.

:luck:

Sinai starts sending out acceptances in November and gives acceptances ~1 month after interviews - isn't that the definition of "rolling"? Not sure how many spots they'll have left in March, but you should still have a shot, good luck!

mdurfa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
yup. i actually meant rolling and therefore slim chances.. my bad. thanks tho and good luck to you too :)

this is not fun

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,

sorry guys, but i am pretty sure that all interview slots are currently filled - but i think it is still possible to get an interview if someone cancels their scheduled interview - i know someone who got an invite like that. gluck!