• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
Status (Visible)
What is the status with Mt Sinai? I havent heard anything from them since I applied other than that i was complete. Anyone know what their process looks like?

About the Ads

ltrain

10+ Year Member
Jul 9, 2004
Status (Visible)
Don't know, but I'm right there with you.
Complete early Oct.
I don't know, but it just doesn't seem like they're gonna call me tomorrow and invite me to come...

;)

Garrison1

10+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I'm in the same position as you guys. Complete since sept with nothing but silence. I finally contacted them last week and they said a decision has not been made on my file yet. I've heard they interview into mid march so maybe we still have a glimmer of hope.

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Same here i was complete late sept and haven't heard anything since then... Im assuming they just hold apps till they reject in april? Just hoping for the best, preparing for the worst...

P

plutonium

I'm in the same position as you guys. Complete since sept with nothing but silence. I finally contacted them last week and they said a decision has not been made on my file yet. I've heard they interview into mid march so maybe we still have a glimmer of hope.

Complete since forever. Applied in July.

Waiting. Interested. Hoping.

yalla22

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2003
Status (Visible)
Have a lot of people on SDN already gotten interviewed/accepted?

johnnydrama

I'm no Superman
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
I applied in October and got a January interview, but I'm an NY resident. They tell you whether your accepted or not ~ 1 month after your interview. I'm still waiting. :scared:

mdurfa

10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
hey -
i received an invite on January 26th to interview early march. i was complete late october. hope that helps.. i dont really know what a march interview means for a non-rolling school but that is where they are at now.

:luck:

johnnydrama

I'm no Superman
15+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2006
Status (Visible)
hey -
i received an invite on January 26th to interview early march. i was complete late october. hope that helps.. i dont really know what a march interview means for a non-rolling school but that is where they are at now.

:luck:

Sinai starts sending out acceptances in November and gives acceptances ~1 month after interviews - isn't that the definition of "rolling"? Not sure how many spots they'll have left in March, but you should still have a shot, good luck!

mdurfa

10+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2006
Status (Visible)
yup. i actually meant rolling and therefore slim chances.. my bad. thanks tho and good luck to you too :)

this is not fun

10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
hey,

sorry guys, but i am pretty sure that all interview slots are currently filled - but i think it is still possible to get an interview if someone cancels their scheduled interview - i know someone who got an invite like that. gluck!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.