Mt. Sinai Interview, help with hotels

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

john24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview offer from Mt. Sinai. And I looked around for hotel accomodations, and wow, New York hotels are so expensive. Mt. Sinai recommended Hotel Wales but that hotel charges $400 for 2 nights.

Could anyone direct me to a cheaper but yet safe hotel, which is close to Mt. Sinai.

Thanks.

John

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview offer from Mt. Sinai. And I looked around for hotel accomodations, and wow, New York hotels are so expensive. Mt. Sinai recommended Hotel Wales but that hotel charges $400 for 2 nights.

Could anyone direct me to a cheaper but yet safe hotel, which is close to Mt. Sinai.

Thanks.

John

When I interviewed I stayed at a hotel called the Bentley which had a $99 special the night I stayed. It's not within walking distance of Sinai, but it is certainly within a reasonable subway ride (I don't believe there are any transfers required, and I think you can also take a taxi for a reasonable price). It was actually pretty nice.