Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Mt. Sinai rolling admission....

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by vinsanity, Mar 17, 2002.

1. vinsanity

vinsanity Senior Member

Yeah right, I've been waiting for almost six weeks and no word yet, not even a letter updating me on what is taking so long. I don't know what to make out of this. Does it mean my chances are slim?? or are they just slow?? I'd wish they decide soon I'm getting very anxious since Sinai is my top choice.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yeah, that feels better.

Does any one know if they were rolling admission before Jan.? cause they sure aren't now.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. The Fly

The Fly Senior Member

Dude, I interviewed in october and have heard nothing...be patient. You have definitely not waited that long. Try waiting six months! :p

4. TommyGunn04

Resident [Any Field]
    I'm in the same boat too. I interviewed in early November, and haven't heard a peep since! I even e-mailed them to ask about it, but I never received a response. And I'm afraid to call because I keep hearing stories about how rude their staff can be if you call about your status. Does anyone know if they have a date where they make all offers/waitlists/rejections?

5. jase133

jase133 Senior Member

Patience! =)

Actually, I'm really hoping to get a good news letter this week from them too.

Good luck people

6. vinsanity

vinsanity Senior Member

I hope you're right Jase133. :) If you don't mind me asking when did you interview?

7. Doc AdamK in 2006

Doc AdamK in 2006 Now 2 year UB Med Doc

Has anyone gotten a recent interview at Sinai?

Or have they completed interviews and they are just taking a long time to decide.

Good Luck

AK

8. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    I think they will interview thru April, and could possibly offer more invites (I hope!)

9. jase133

jase133 Senior Member

Vinsanity,

There's a PM for you. :)