Mt. Sinai vs. Mayo Clinic vs. Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJ4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I had the fortune to choose -- which would you pick?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interested in people's response between Yale and Sinai. I have been super lucky to be accepted to Sinai and I am wondering what people's thoughts are between Yale and Sinai (If one day ever I would get accepted to Yale).

Throw UPenn into the mix. Would everyone say Upenn over both of these schools no matter what?

Oh yea,

In choosing between Mayo and these places...you have A SUPER SMALL CLASS in a small town for Mayo. Can you really live in that area? It will be high school with the same classmates (only 50!) every day every year!

Sinai has the biggest city in a great area as well as the cheapest private medical school education.

Yale...they've got the name and New Haven is probably a good midrange city between New York City and Rochester, MN (I think???)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by Go Raiders:

Sinai has the biggest city in a great area as well as the cheapest private medical school education.
•••

Methinks you are wrong Scooby -- I know Baylor has cheaper tuition even for out-of-state residents, and Baylor is supposedly only the second cheapest private school.

Originally posted by lilycat:

Methinks you are wrong Scooby -- I know Baylor has cheaper tuition even for out-of-state residents, and Baylor is supposedly only the second cheapest private school.•••

Ah...well my bad :)

I just read in a book that it had the cheapest private school tuition :(
My bad..the book is somewhat dated :)

how's baylor going my little lilycat? :)