Muhammed Ziauddin's and IPrep Dental editing service

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

munjoj

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has tried Muhammed Ziauddin's editing service "dental coach" or IPrep Dental and have some honest reviews.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
No idea who that is but you have all the resources you need for free right here on SDN. Plenty of people are willing to help read personal statements, practice interviews, and give general advice. Any "dental coach" simply uses the exact same material that we use here on SDN

Reactions: 1 users
As far as Muhammed's stuff goes, I know that there's a suspicious number of new accounts that pop up to vouch for it whenever this question gets asked, which is not really something I would expect from a legitimate service.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
As far as Muhammed's stuff goes, I know that there's a suspicious number of new accounts that pop up to vouch for it whenever this question gets asked, which is not really something I would expect from a legitimate service.

I second this. Definitely be careful about trusting the authenticity of those reviews. I would avoid using them if possible. I personally used SDN without any issues.

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has tried Muhammed Ziauddin's editing service "dental coach" or IPrep Dental and have some honest reviews.
It's way too expensive. A few people on sdn helped give me awesome feedback that I was able to implement into making a new statement which I am much more happy with. Honestly, if you're willing to pay that much for his services, I'd rather add another school or two on your dental school list instead.

I've worked with him previously and would NOT recommend him... PM if you have questions and want to hear specifics.

Last edited:
OP,
for your information, Muhammed Ziauddin never goes to dental school. he basically got in some schools but decided it is too expensive so he didn't go. His stats were pretty impressive, which played a major factor in admission process along with EC. so I am sure anyone with his stats and EC and only above average Personal statement will also get in. You can write above average PS by using help via PM on SDN. This is on a humble side. If you take advantage of SDN properly, you will be able to write good PS without needing to use any service like him.

Muhammed has no credentials to call himself a dental coach. He tried to use SDN to advertise for his website before but that didn't work out too well. so I think he is doing the PM route where he will PM people to offer "paid help" if needed.

on the side note, admission people spend less than 5 minute to read your PS. they do not read and analyze your PS. so As long as you get your reason across in that amount of characters they give you to show why you want to go to dental school, your PS served its purpose (be concise, be persuasive, and get to the point) .

good luck and hope the best comes to you :)

incoming DS2 (finishing up my DS1)

Reactions: 1 user
Op I used Chegg Tutors specialized in English writing.

You basically pay by the time.

1 minute =0.75 cents.

My Ps is now ready after months of being lost. ( does not mean it's good, I am just content with it!)

If your Ps just need a little bit editing and shortening, you can go there.

If not, do what you want to do.

But For the guy you mentioned, I watched some of his videos. He seems nice enough!

What I don't like about him is basically, he can come here and be open about his work, he does not need to bring people with 1 post only to vouch for him.

But just because he didn't go to dental school, does not mean he is unqualified to be a couch.

Anyone with passion and wisdom can be a personal coach or a guide.

I mean the people who coach football are not good players most of the time

I do think he is very expensive though.

OP,
for your information, Muhammed Ziauddin never goes to dental school. he basically got in some schools but decided it is too expensive so he didn't go. His stats were pretty impressive, which played a major factor in admission process along with EC. so I am sure anyone with his stats and EC and only above average Personal statement will also get in. You can write above average PS by using help via PM on SDN. This is on a humble side. If you take advantage of SDN properly, you will be able to write good PS without needing to use any service like him.

Muhammed has no credentials to call himself a dental coach. He tried to use SDN to advertise for his website before but that didn't work out too well. so I think he is doing the PM route where he will PM people to offer "paid help" if needed.

on the side note, admission people spend less than 5 minute to read your PS. they do not read and analyze your PS. so As long as you get your reason across in that amount of characters they give you to show why you want to go to dental school, your PS served its purpose (be concise, be persuasive, and get to the point) .

good luck and hope the best comes to you :)

incoming DS2 (finishing up my DS1)

I thought he goes to Upenn? Could've sworn he said he got a scholarship there. Oh just read his bio, apparently he decided not to go.

He made like $45,000 just last year by charging $297 per person. That's like a ton! Especially If he does that on top of his job. My advice is go with something cheaper. And start with maybe professors at your school and potential coaches tht you or mutual friends would know

Honestly, save yourself the money. My university writing center plus the awesome folks here at sdn helped me bring out the best in my statement.