multiple acceptances deadline and financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aegistitan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
What do we do if schools have not sent out financial aid packages by April 30th?

Members don't see this ad.

the same like the rest of us that are in that situation, you make a decision assuming you will get no aid from that school. If u like it enough ti still want to go there then pick it if not then go to the school that offered you some money and u would see yourself being happy at

schools are not obligated provide any financial aid information prior to acceptance deadline. Indeed, many schools will not work on financial aid until the acceptee has finalized acceptance.

You make a decision by deadline based on whatever info you have and on worst case assimptions

Seems unfair :(

Don't know if it was against the AMCAS rules, but I asked for a week extension on making a decision: both medical schools I was choosing between agreed to give me an extension and you could try to do the same.
What do we do if schools have not sent out financial aid packages by April 30th?