Multiple Acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hebrew Hammer

Registered Abuser
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey yall. I just wanted to check so I don't accidentally do something stupid.....Going ahead and telling a school that you accept their acceptance does not mean that you can not accept other schools acceptances as well does it? I am almost positive that you can, but thought I would check first.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hebrew Hammer said:
Hey yall. I just wanted to check so I don't accidentally do something stupid.....Going ahead and telling a school that you accept their acceptance does not mean that you can not accept other schools acceptances as well does it? I am almost positive that you can, but thought I would check first.

Thanks!!

nope, you can hold multiple acceptances till may 15...then you have to pick one, you lucky dog, you

yea sexy u got that right, up until may 15th that is then you can't hold multiple acceptances
btw hebrew hammer is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Hebrew Hammer said:

Thanks!!

redclover said:
yea sexy u got that right, up until may 15th that is then you can't hold multiple acceptances
btw hebrew hammer is hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks...I know I am hot RedClover.... :laugh: :laugh: