Multiple cosigners?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jheel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone !

I am new here. I am applying for Citiassist loans. Due to huge amount, a single cosigner is not ready to cosign for the whole loan. But many cosigners are ready for small amounts. Is it possible to have multiple cosigners? Can we need to have different applications for different cosigners? Can we do all these applications for a single bank simultaneously ?

Thanks for the help in advance:)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone !

I am new here. I am applying for Citiassist loans. Due to huge amount, a single cosigner is not ready to cosign for the whole loan. But many cosigners are ready for small amounts. Is it possible to have multiple cosigners? Can we need to have different applications for different cosigners? Can we do all these applications for a single bank simultaneously ?

Thanks for the help in advance:)
I guess that's possible.
You have to work with the bank for exact details.

nswer to both questions yes... u can have multiple cosigners and can apply simultaneously for all of them

all the best

Members don't see this ad :)
nswer to both questions yes... u can have multiple cosigners and can apply simultaneously for all of them

all the best

Thank you guys !

I have one more problem. One of my cosigners is going to receive Permanent Residence card soon but now she does not have I-551 and she has I-458 for now.

Can she co-sign ?

Thank you guys !

I have one more problem. One of my cosigners is going to receive Permanent Residence card soon but now she does not have I-551 and she has I-458 for now.

Can she co-sign ?
Have to ask the bank is she comes under the "eligible non citizen category".