Musc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

T.S.garp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey anybody know anything about MUSC...good or bad? BTW i would search it but it didn't work...so any info would be great. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I for some stupid reason decided to list it as a safety safety safety school...I've actually heard they aren't acredited (there as something on their site that was password protected sort of like RFU-CSM has...I mean if they want me to at least consider the place let me know what kind of problems might face it and its students)...I never turned the secondary in and am only replying to this because you are the first person to even mention it...I suppose it is still an MD granting institution in the US so it can't be all that bad...

Do your homework, snobored. MUSC has creeped in and out of the US News rankings for years (right at the bottom...around 60 or so) and has had a major influx of reasearch $$ in recent years.

And listing a heavily state-affiliated school as a "safety safety safety" school is beyond stupid (MUSC takes 3-4 OOS students out of around 1000 OOS applicants each year...not great odds). Unless, of course, you are a SC resident, in which case you are an even bigger idiot for knowing nearly nothing about your own state institutions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I interviewed on Nov. 11, 2005 and got my acceptance letter Friday, Dec. 2.

Anyone else in?

i wish i was an SC resident, because charleston is the ****!

Charleston is awesome and so is MUSC, no two ways about it :thumbup:

Feel free to PM me!

jhrugger

I second what jhrugger said! I interviewed there this past week and was *very* impressed. It's an incredible school! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: