Muslim Female Roommate-Center City, Philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tRNA

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for muslim female roommate, please let me know if you know anyone who might be interested and thank you very much.

Time to move in: As Soon As Possible
Rent: $478.50
Utilities: water, electricity, internet all amount to ~ $70 per month per person (also depends on how much electricity and water you use)
Parking: $165 per month.

The apartment has 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms. The bedrooms, bathrooms, and living room are all very spacious and comfortable. Currently, there are 3 temple graduate students who live in this apartment. I will be leaving soon so I am looking for somebody to take my place. In the future there might be a 4th person who might be moving in but that's still not confirmed.

All of my roommates are very nice, clean, organized, and respectable practicing muslimahs. You will be sharing a room and a bathroom with one of them.

At first I was hesitant to take this apartment because being in the middle of center city, I expected the environment to be very noisy and thus not good for students, but it was the complete opposite, I rarely hear any street noises!!. In addition to this advantage, there are also many restaurants, grocery stores, banks, shopping centers, transportation, all within very short walking distance from the apartment.

There is also a Gym that is free for residents to use. There is also 24 hrs maintenance service and security. The pricy private Parking fee is the only disadvantage I can think of, however, all means of transportation (buses, trains, taxis) are quite abundant in center city so you really won't need a car.

If you are interested or know someone who might be interested, please PM me ASAP

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i will be attending LECOM ERIE, from Sept 2011 for the post-bac program. I am a 22 years old female, and looking for muslim roommate (muslimah) to stay with. Please let me know if your apartment is still available or if you know anyone else who is interested.

are you still looking? I will be attending Drexel this fall...