MUST READ for APRIL MCAT'ERS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

microgateway

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you're reading this, then i just put a cast on you!! You are now JINXED for this upcoming exam...you will fail BADLY!! I repeat, if you opened this thread, then you are now JINXED! HAHA.....may your failures follow you wherever life leads you!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, crap.

Now I wasted all those months studying. Maybe next time. :rolleyes:

You know what? That's not even funny. You should be spending your time studying, not harassing people... if it were up to me, I'd kick you off this forum.

hmmm i didn't know you could fail an mcat

gateway, your bad karma has earned you a bling bling score in the mid-teens when it comes time for you to take your mcat... can't escape your karma buddy

now that's a real hex

As someone bearing the pseudonym badkarma, i have to take exception to the comment of karma being gateway's problem...this person's problem is clearly a combination of utter stupidity combined with way too much time to do nothing...but i can see how my good name would be dragged through the mud...

i think about the only thing more ridiculous that the hex is the fact that anyone would get even mildly upset about it...