nochaser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2001
chicago
Visit site
Status
How many of you are in this category so far?

andi11

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2001
Visit site
Status
yea, i got accepted to Yale, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and Cornell, but its a toss up.

Johns Hopkins said they would rename their anatomy lab after me, Yale offered me a full ride, but Columbia guaranteed me a personal chef to cook all of my meals and a complementary pent house at the Grand Hyatt during my tenure there. Im really gonna have to think this one through.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2001
The Big House
Status
Columbia only offered you the penthouse?!?! Dear god, you must not have broken 40 on your MCAT. Quite pitiful, i say.

;-)

--Trek

gooloogooloo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2001
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by andi11:
<STRONG>yea, i got accepted to Yale, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and Cornell, but its a toss up.

Johns Hopkins said they would rename their anatomy lab after me, Yale offered me a full ride, but Columbia guaranteed me a personal chef to cook all of my meals and a complementary pent house at the Grand Hyatt during my tenure there. Im really gonna have to think this one through.

;) ;) ;) ;)</STRONG>

why anatomy lab?
:p

lamyers

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 1, 2001
Pensacola, Fl
Visit site
Status
I would definitely go with Columbia. Nothing beats a great view and a perfect meal every night!

Epi

Fuzzy Tiger
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2001
Calvin's house
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
I would definetely go to Yale. Talk about being debt free after medical school. what a dream. You can then hire your own personal chef to cook for you every night.