mutiple acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nochaser

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How many of you are in this category so far?

Members don't see this ad.

pritzker and maryland, I withdrew from maryland

yea, i got accepted to Yale, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and Cornell, but its a toss up.

Johns Hopkins said they would rename their anatomy lab after me, Yale offered me a full ride, but Columbia guaranteed me a personal chef to cook all of my meals and a complementary pent house at the Grand Hyatt during my tenure there. Im really gonna have to think this one through.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Columbia only offered you the penthouse?!?! Dear god, you must not have broken 40 on your MCAT. Quite pitiful, i say.

;-)

--Trek

Originally posted by andi11:
•yea, i got accepted to Yale, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and Cornell, but its a toss up.

Johns Hopkins said they would rename their anatomy lab after me, Yale offered me a full ride, but Columbia guaranteed me a personal chef to cook all of my meals and a complementary pent house at the Grand Hyatt during my tenure there. Im really gonna have to think this one through.

;) ;) ;) ;)

why anatomy lab?
:p

I would definitely go with Columbia. Nothing beats a great view and a perfect meal every night!

I would definetely go to Yale. Talk about being debt free after medical school. what a dream. You can then hire your own personal chef to cook for you every night.