Program-Specific Info / Q's MWU AZ 2019 Cohort

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mrs. OT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

This is the start of the 2019 Midwestern University, AZ thread. Feel free to ask questions, share tips, etc.

Thanks !

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview 3/10. Anyone know how many they interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call that I was accepted this morning!

@Mrs. OT I have declined admission to the program as I was admitted to my first choice. Hopefully you can get off the waitlist!

Reactions: 1 user
@Mrs. OT I have declined admission to the program as I was admitted to my first choice. Hopefully you can get off the waitlist!
I just got invited to interview on 4/18. What was your experience like in the interview? How many people interviewed with you that day?

I received MWU AZ Occupational Therapy Masters Program Waitlist Email. Does anyone know about the Waitlist?

I just got invited to interview on 4/18. What was your experience like in the interview? How many people interviewed with you that day?
It was nice! There were maybe 12 people or so. You divide into two groups and while one group waits for the individual interviews the other tours the campus. The interview wasn’t intimidating at all, more conversational. The staff are really nice and the campus seems to have a lot of good facilities. I was impressed by their cadaver lab.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!
It was a good experience. It consisted of 3 parts; a tour/presentation with the chair of the program, a meet and greet with current students and the interview. The interview is alone (you may have 1 or 2 interviewers) and the other two are in groups. That day there were about 30 people who interviewed. In my group there were about 15 people.