MWU-AZ vs Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knewstance

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been lucky enough to have an acceptance at both schools, and I've done plenty of research on each of them. I'm not looking for a pros/cons list. I've made several for myself. Cost is negligible between these two really.

I don't plan on specializing at this point, but I haven't ruled it out completely. I am pretty much 100% that MWU-AZ is the right school for me, but UL keeps coming back in my head.

Am I crazy for not choosing UL?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been lucky enough to have an acceptance at both schools, and I've done plenty of research on each of them. I'm not looking for a pros/cons list. I've made several for myself. Cost is negligible between these two really.

I don't plan on specializing at this point, but I haven't ruled it out completely. I am pretty much 100% that MWU-AZ is the right school for me, but UL keeps coming back in my head.

Am I crazy for not choosing UL?

How is the cost negligible? If memory serves isn't the difference like 100k?

Seems like you have your mind set! I think both are great schools with top notch facilities, I can't speak for MWU but I know UofL has a great reputation!