MWU-AZ vs MWU- IL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cknguyen6

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is either of these schools more friendly towards Texas residents? According to their website, IL considers IL, CA, TX, and ID "top home states" whereas MWU-AZ has AZ, CA, and UT.

As a Texas resident, should I just apply to IL instead of AZ? I know both are pretty friendly, but it seems I'd have a better chance at IL. Any thoughts on either of these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

Op, since you're in TX why not just focus on trying to get in 1 of the 3 TX d schools. TX has the cheapest route to being a dentist if youre an instate resident.

Reactions: 1 user
Op, since you're in TX why not just focus on trying to get in 1 of the 3 TX d schools. TX has the cheapest route to being a dentist if youre an instate resident.
I realize that, but my GPA is below average for TX schools so I want to apply to a few out of state schools just in case!

As a backup, if you're picking one or the other, go for AZ. More seats. Less cold. I like the curriculum in AZ. Good luck in TX, though.

Reactions: 1 users