My AMCAS fields look funny to me....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok,
I am not sure if I should be worried about this or not, but here's the scenario--

I have yet to be certified (submitted 7/7) I have noticed a missing "check" on the left hand column that corresponds to "certifiy application/print application." do you guys have yours checked???

I have "X"s on all the fields except Biograph Info, Designate Medical Schools, Application Audit, and Certify/Print your application. The "X's" mean that I can't access those fields anymore. Anybody else have similar stuff??

Furthermore, I have "check marks" in the little squares in ALL fields except Certification/transmission.

Is this all right??? I have a strange feeling that the reason my application is not being verified because (gasp) it never got certified??? If it DID get certified, the check mark would have been present, right? Yet, I know they've charged me 1140 bucks. :(

HELP!

Members don't see this ad.

I have the same problem and am just as concerned...I have not changed anything in the application just looked at the first page on two occasions to see that my application was active. Clearly this will killing my application. Anybody got their phone number.

Everything is ok! My looked exactly the same way. I submitted June 11, was certified June 14, and have been transmitted to my schools.

The certify field is not checked so that you may change any demographics or add a school.

ohhhhhh,
DUH..why didn't I think of that??

Thanks Finney. :) Plus, I just got the Pritzker secondary so I guess there is some activity going on with my application. So what if I paid 1000 bucks and yet can't see it? :D