my audio osmosis technique

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amit1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I put in an AO CD and leave it on repeat when I go to bed. I think that I am picking up some of the bio stuff in my sleep. Is this possible?

I leave it on at a good volume to where I can still go to sleep but I can still make out what they are saying.

One thing I noticed two nights in a row is that I am having crazy dreams. Last night I was trying to trap a snake in a suitcase and after I did it the snake came back out then said "Im gonna f*ck you up now, biatch" then it bit me in the f*cking nutsack and I awoke in a cold sweat with a numb pain in my nutsack.

Members don't see this ad.

SHUT UP!!! :laugh:

LOL.....I did the SAME thing about 2wks ago. I thought maybe unconsciously some of the stuff will sip into my brain. I stopped after night two.

Originally posted by BushBaby
SHUT UP!!! :laugh:

LOL.....I did the SAME thing about 2wks ago. I thought maybe unconsciously some of the stuff will sip into my brain. I stopped after night two.

Did you have the dream about the snake and the suitcase too?:eek:

I think I am actually getting some of the bio stuff - however I don't know if it is worth having those crazy dreams. I think I am getting a good nights sleep or else I wouldn't be dreaming right? Only dream in REM right?